- All products are added to your cart.
The Vortex Coin Bank provides a fun and entertaining way to save spare change and learn about momentum and centripetal force. It comes in three pieces that easily attach and detach for product assembly and coin retrieval. A fantastic product for teaching gyroscopic motion, rotational energy, and the law of conservation of energy. Watch as the coin stands on end and slides around the rim of the bank, gathering momentum as the surface area it travels shrinks, approaching the nadir of the vortex before dropping down to the collector below. An excellent conversation starter for your office desk or gift for a physics teacher.
- Transparent coin bank fits all coin sizes and denominations
- Coins travel down a chute and sprial their way down the bank below
- Demonstrates gyroscopic motion, rotational energy, and energy conservation
- Excellent desk toy or gift for a physics instructor